Friday, March 12, 2021

Develop, Debug And Fix C And Cpp Programs For You











About:

Hi,

First of all, Thank You for checking my gig.



I will develop a professional-level application. I will provide you the complete support with understanding.





WHO I AM?



I am a software developer with BSc. in Computer Science and Software Engineering subject with a better experience. 



Programming Languages:



1. C

2. C++  

3. SQL

4. Python3





My Services:

I will ensure you to solve problems on the sides of,

1. Object-Oriented Programming

2. Algorithms 

3. Data Structure

4. Database Management

5. Database Design 

6. Software Development 

7. Software Design

8. Problem Solving  

9. UML diagrams 





Are you still thinking to hire or have any questions? 



Please press the contact me button. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.



Thanks for reading, Have a great day.

Afid Azwad

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment