Sunday, March 21, 2021

Create Web Scraper Application For Windows Mac Os











About:

You might be in the need of having a customized application for your personal use and might not have enough time to install all the package of the program despite of having the source code. So I am here to simplify this step so that without having any technical knowledge you can accomplish your monotonous and repeated task with a single click.



I will create a standalone application for windows/mac/linux operating system. You might wanted to scrape a website multiple times without having specific knowledge about programming and wanted to run with a single tap then this gig is for you. I will provide you a executable file according to your customization then with a single click you will be able to scrape data, accomplish customized task, etc according to your need.


You can test the windows app by downloading it from the drive link below
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wAVaZKsXKwnQA-auVRsuy54sQGQYtlZL/view



Please inbox me before placing the order.



Reviews


:

She is quick, accurate and patient. She thinks through before committing to the task. Overall great experience working with Ajmira. Definitely recommend her!

:

Ajmiranisha was absolutely amazing! My previous fiverr experience was horrible but my thoughts about fiverr have completely changed after witnessing the workmanship of Ajmiranisha. She is a brilliant example of a hard worker and a great listener. Every need I had, she fulfilled. I wish I could've given her 6 stars instead of 5. I will use her services for as long as she is on Fiverr. I have a few more projects I need done and if she'll have me, despite my many requests, she'll get my money. I could not recommend her more highly. She's a shining star! Thank you Ajmiranisha, Brian H.

:

Very good work, thank you

:

This seller did an excellent job. I am more than pleased. I needed 1 revision which was taken care of very quickly. If you are on the fence about using this seller, hop off as this seller is top notch. Whenever I need another project done, this is where I will be going first. Awesome job.

:

Expertly delivered, will be working again with her in the future




No comments:

Post a Comment