Monday, March 29, 2021

C Sharp Projects For Web, Wpf, Winform, Console











About:

I am C # /. NET developer with 4 years of experience.

I wrote my own simple interpreted (in .NET) programming language.

I can provide you application in ASP.NET, WPF, Winform.



I can develop / fix:

  • Web application
  • Desktop networking application
  • Desktop application with MVVM and Code-Behind
  • Web Application (FrontEnd) (Js,TS + React)
  • Add API to your application
  • Database Integration
  • If you have any problems with your C # project, you can use my help



*Contact me before placing your order.

Reviews


:

It was a very enjoyable experience. Mizuhito was professional, it was easy having a conversation with him and even though he had 5 days to finish the project, he finished in 1 day. I highly recommend him and i will certainly get his service again if i need help with future projects.

:

Very good project delivered and in very fast time also

:

My Second Order and im satisfied very much!

:

He's awesome, I sent him a Clickdummy and he did it exactly as I wanted. Communication was perfect, he responds within an hour to my questions.

:

This guy is a beast, realized my project in 2 days. I gave him an Adobe XD file where the UI was located and he ported it exactly to WPF. Congrats.




No comments:

Post a Comment