Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Code For Computer Vision Images Or Videos Processing With Python











About:

IMPORTANT

Please do not place order without contacting me.

if you have any question about work contact me before.



MY SERVICES

  1. Objects detection.
  2. Objects recognition.
  3. Images segment by objects.
  4. Deep learning.
  5. Matching learning.
  6. Objects tracking.
  7. Desktop Application with Computer vision/others.
  8. Android app using with Computer vision/others.



Not just above you could message me for any other computer vision/ images, video processing related tasks.



Why me?



I received Masters in Computer science and engineering discipline from Khulna university of Bangladesh which specialization in computer vision, images processing and deep learning, matching learning related projects.



Check out my youtube videos about my project demo project details.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtatrRMm9fpd-Q89EFr4oJQ/



Feel free to message me for any questions.



I offer my services exclusively on Fiverr.com









Reviews


Seller's Response:

This guy did a great job, even if I can`t explain from the 1 time what I really wanted. I will definitely work with this seller on a long-term basis.

:

is my pleasure. I worked with you.

:

seller is good, i recommend him and i would collaborate with him again in the future

:

very professional

:

This was a complicated project that required much more work than the gig was initially costed for, so I understand why it didn't achieve quite the level of accuracy I wanted. I have had others try this and they have also had problems so it is not an easy task. saifulislam424 did a good job working on it before offering the gig to show me what he could do. He is a hard-worker and puts in a lot of effort.




No comments:

Post a Comment