Friday, January 22, 2021

Be Your Desktop Or Windows Software Application Developer With Sql Database











About:

--------------------------- Your trust is my success  ---------------------------------



Are you Looking for an expert desktop-based developer for creating a windows software application? Well, you came to the right place.



Business management software design and development to help you run your business with a clear vision. The software is based on accounting and management principles. 



I provide a professional Software application and MS sql database, using c sharp and .net with a unique and creative graphical user interface that will make the user experience much easier



What I will do for you?

1. Build your desktop app

2. Work with both Front-end and Back-end

3. Integrate the desktop application with Database(MySQL)

4. Setup File your Desktop software.



I'm an expert in

  • JAVA
  • C# .NET
  • C/C++
  • C#
  • File Handling
  • Database
  • Object-Oriented
  • Desktop App
  • Microsoft SQL
  • desktop software



My aim is To

  • Provide High-Quality Software 
  • Good looking and Attractive GUI
  • provide Complete Running Code 
  • Provide Complete User Satisfaction
  • On Fair Charges
  • Provide Simple and Understandable code for windows software



Note: Contact me before placing an order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Zeeshan went above and beyond what I was after. He listened and took time to understand what I wanted, and he even made it better than was I had imagined! If you looking for quality work and excellent communication, Zeesham will not disappoint you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Robin for your precious comment, I hope we will create a long-term relationship. Stay blessed.

:

This project was smooth as the last one. He did a fantastic job and went above and beyond again! I will be hiring again for the new project.

:

Perfect once again. Clear communication and wonderful guy to work with.

:

I did not supply sufficient detail regarding my project and was responsible for some confusion. Mr Zeeshan was at all times professional and courteous.




No comments:

Post a Comment