Friday, January 15, 2021

Write Your Python Programming Scripts











About:

Please contact me before placing an order.





Hi and welcome to my gig!



I will provide you great service within the best amount of time. I will ensure that you are fully and completely satisfied with my work as this is my utmost motivation. I am fluent and proficient in the Python programming language. My services are in (but not limited to) the following areas:



  • Web Scraping/ Data Mining

  • Console Programming
  • Object Oriented Programming
  • UI Programming
  • Scientific Programming


I am specialized in the following categories:
  • Data Mining
  • Language theory and design
  • Data structures and Algorithms
  • Advanced Algorithms
  • Dynamic Programming
  • Metaprogramming
  • Machine Learning/Deep Learning
  • Data Visualization and Analytics


Benefits of using my gig:



  • I will answer any questions about how the code works
  • I will deliver way before the deadline so we can revise (if need be)
  • I will refund if you are not satisfied with my work



What you can expect from my service:



  • Fully functional output
  • Great design
  • Efficient code/Performance wise optimizations
  • Clear, and detailed comments
  • Detailed code explanations




I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Jerry has been so helpful with my projects! "Top-notch and quality output with great timing" is his signature! Will definitely work with him again! Highly recommended!!

:

Once again Jerry did a good job on the project and he's put a lot of time and effort to do it perfectly

:

amazing job, quality work 10/10

:

thank you :)

:

great work




No comments:

Post a Comment