Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Build Web App Using Python, Django And Flask Rest Apis











About:

I love what I do and I will make sure that you love what I do for you. Top notch work with in tight timeline and at a reasonable price is what I believe. 



I have more than 5 years of experience in web development in that span I have worked 1 year as a freelancer on different platforms and 2 years on .net (C#, asp dot net, windows services , WCF service) and now for past 2 years I have been working as a FULL STACK (python, Node JS , angular , react, vue, MONGODB) developer.



Full Stack Python Development:

  1. Django Rest
  2. Flask
  3. Cronjob
  4. Celery
  5. RabbitMQ
  6. Web scraping
  7. Crawling
  8. Data Mining 
  9. Kubernetes
  10. Micro-Services



Integrations:

Stripe, Paypal

  1. Create/Update/Cancel Subscriptions
  2. Recurring Subscriptions
  3. Trial Periods
  4. Stripe Connect
  5. Add-ons
  6. Custom integrations



Key Areas:

  •   Multi-tenant SAAS applications
  •   Extensive RBAC with table and object level permissions
  •   gRPC
  •   CRM
  •   Creating new apps from scratch
  •   Maintenance of existing application
  •   Kubernetes monitoring and anomaly detection dashboards.
  •   LMS , CMS using open edx
  •   API Development (Restful, SOAP)
  •   Website Security (SQL Injection, XSS and all other Security Vulnerability) 
  •   Backend Services and Crone Jobs

Reviews


:

Great and fast

:

great and fast

:

great and fast

:

great and fast

:

great and fast




No comments:

Post a Comment