Thursday, January 7, 2021

Programming Or Script In Python Including Gui











About:

What can I do?

Pretty much everything ...

I will do Python programming, web scraping, selenium, automation of tasks, administrative scripts, GUI (user interface), working with files.



What will you get?

The source code + and a compiled executable, so you can run your application. You will also get a warranty. I will, of course, fix your application if you aren't happy with it.



Why to choose this gig?

I have a lot of experience in python programming and will deliver quickly. I am willing to design a solution for your problem.



I do not take any responsibility for the software provided.

Please do not order directly. Contact me first in the messages.



Have a nice day!

Reviews


:

Good Seller with fully responsive.

:

great job, thank you

:

This guy is amazing!! I didn't tell him all that much, and he nailed my script. Everyone who needs a script should use Jakubblaha.

:

Amazing work !

:

Super amazing to work with. Will go at lengths to make sure you're satisfied. I've found a long time dev to use.




No comments:

Post a Comment