Monday, January 11, 2021

Create A Script Or Program To Do Anything You Want











About:

I will use Python, or the language of your choice (Not PHP), to deliver a  a custom program to your specifications. If necessary I can deliver mockups before getting started. 

I am a Native english speaker and software engineer, with over 10 years experience. I value timeliness and clear communication.

I will any third-party library required to compete the task. If required for a unique task, I am prepared to learn new material.

I understand algorithm efficiency and data structures well.

BSc in computer science with over ten years experience programming in Python, Java, Javascript, Clojure.

Will perform work involving design-patterns, test suite, networking or advanced techniques such as concurrency/async, high-complexity.

Let's work together!

Reviews


:

5* good job

:

Quick, good and easy

:

Great job, will hire again.

:

This was exactly what I was looking for very attentive and helpful

:


No comments:

Post a Comment