Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Build A Chocolatey Package Of Your Software











About:

"Chocolatey is a software management solution unlike anything else you've ever experienced on Windows." (citation: chocolatey.org)



Your software is also the best in it's field? Why then is there no chocolatey package from your software available?



I will create a chocolatey package of your software which you can then upload to chcoclatey.org. 

You'll get the sources and the resulting "nupkg" file. You can either upload the package yourself or let me handle that (see "Extras").



Contact me, if you have an existing package that needs to be modified or updated.



  • Chose the basic package, if you have your software deployable as an exe or zip (basically everything that can be copied and needs no setup).
  • Chose the standard package, if your software has an installer (setup.exe or something similar) that can be run silently without user-interaction.
  • Contact me for the premium package to see whether your software is able to being packaged or if an additional installer is needed.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was very thorough, and did everything asked and did it well. Would definitely use again and recommend to others.

:

Worked great. Included all the sources I needed and delivered in a timely fashion. Great communication during the planning process to make sure I got exactly what I wanted.

:

Thank you for the review. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any problems/questions.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment