Friday, October 16, 2020

Data Calculation, Manipulation In Excel Macros And Vba











About:

If you want a concise, accurate and good looking spreadsheet for your business i.e school, shop, store, or have some local work at your home and need calculation analysis using tables, charts, pivots and more importantly Macros for it. Let me do it for you with possible shortest time. I have a lot experience in data manipulation and data handling.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

aiseries is a good man who does good work. He is very meticulous and stays with it until its right. I appreciate his efforts very much. He just save me a bunch of time each month.

:

Super great seller! Very responsive and connected. Really made the effort to get the task well done! I recommend him to everyone!

:

He did his job poorly and told me to release the money and create a new order, so he finishes the task correctly for a higher budget. After I released the money, he made me a totally overpriced offer (other sellers only charged a quarter of what he wanted). I do NOT recommend working with him, as he charges you too much, does a poor job and urges you to give a 5 star rating. Highly unprofessional.

:

This is very big fraud. once you create order he is constantly changing the requirements what to get the whole world for nothing. I strongly suggest everyone to avoid him.

:

I enjoyed working Aiseries. He communicated well and wanted to fully understand my needs were before starting the project. I will definitely be using him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment