Thursday, October 1, 2020

Create A Useful Windows Program











About:

I will do my best to make a beautiful program that will reach your needs. I am very dedicated and I can make quite complex programs. I hope you will enjoy my work.



For a basic pack, you can get:



  • A simple windows utility software(like a tool that automatically turns off the PC, or a simple reminder, or another small utility for personal use)





A standard program can be:



  • A more complex utility software
  • A simple chatting program (including the server-sided programming in PHP, chatting based on text only)
  • A small (offline) data keeping tool (a spreadsheet program for managing the information in a small database or excel file)




For the premium pack, you will get:



  • An advanced tool for your business, like Data entry, Billing system, Tracking System, chatting software (with optional online-based database)
  • A professional software which contains your company information and logo in the software description and in the About section.
  • Unlimited support and assistance for any change you want on the product
  • Rights to sell or distribute the program




*Please contact me before placing any order. I will reply very fast and it will help me understand exactly what you need. Thank you!



Reviews


:

Was very responsive and adjusted the program to exactly what I asked for. Final result is of great quality and does everything I was hoping for.

:

Great job ! Delivered exactly what I asked for. Told me what was and what was not possible and delivered on what he said. He is a very head-down, no-nonsense guy who works hard on satisfying requirements, yet very accomodating ! He will be my go-to guy for future projects

:

Catalin is great. I had a lot of requests and revisions, and he handled them all perfectly and delivered exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much!

:

Catalin is GREAT to work with. He knows what he is doing, he made a really good program and we were able to make revisions in order to get the product we wanted. I would recommend him without hesitation, really good work!

:

Excellent work like the last time, thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment