Friday, October 16, 2020

Be Your Personal Dota 2 Female Coach











About:

Hello! I'm Ferruzo and I'm an immortal female player from Peru! You can find me somewhere on the Dota 2 Leaderboards :). I'm a 5.5k mmr player and I will help you improve your skill and tell you your mistakes.



I speak both English and Spanish!



Basic Package:



  • Send me the IDs of 2 matches you want me to analyze.
  • I will record myself and your match in a video, explaining everything that's happening inside the game and focusing on your hero and position.
  • I will send you the video to your email :).




Standard Package:



  • You will get the Basic Package.
  • I will call you through discord, in order to analyze a game that you're playing live. (I will record it as well)

  • I will send you the video(s) to your email :).


Premium Package:



  • You will get the Basic Package + the Standard Package.
  • We will play a match together and have fun! I will use my immortal Top 2500 account to play with you :D.

Reviews


:

She did a Good job. Her tips are very helpful and she pointed out a few things I didnt even know I was going totally wrong .

:

Very friendly seller, happy to work with her and I highly recommend to everyone to use her services.

:

really helpful advice and comment on my gameplay. wil be applying in my games. thanks for ur help

:

Ferruzo is Great for understanding your flaws! Except, she'll spend the first 5 minutes of every game asking why your allies AND enemies have such weird builds xD

:

The communication is good. Did learn some new concept, can't wait to use them in my new game.




No comments:

Post a Comment