Friday, October 2, 2020

Develop React Js Web Application











About:

Hi!

I am a ReactJs Developer. React is a javascript's lightweight library usually used in high performing enterprise applications. I have experience in building large applications with ReactJs. For state management, I have experience working with Redux and Apollo but I can work on flux as well. I prefer creating reusable components and I rely on a single responsibility principle. I do have good knowledge of API and handling JSON data on Front-end. Below is the list of skills and services related to React.
Skills:
  • React
  • Redux

  • Apolo
  • GraphQl
  • React Dropzone
  • JavaScript Es6

  • React-strap
  • Bootstrap
  • Chart.js
  • Docker 

  • Node.js


Services:

  - Bug Fixing

  - Addition in a currently existing application

  - Complete front-end in  React

  - State Management with Redux

  - Using Apollo with React

  - Migration to Redux





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work and well written React Code!

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

:

Zeresham has worked for me for 3 deliveries until now. His code quality are on level with our local european senior developers. He is very flexible and strong in communication.

:

Thank you :)

:

Great job again




No comments:

Post a Comment