Monday, June 8, 2020

Python Programming And Development











About:

With my Python knowledge, I can do a good job at the python application development. My focus will be to provide a well-written working code. I always try to follow the seperation of concern and seperate the various components of the application. I have also worked on Image Processing (PIL, OpenCV) using python. One notable application is the Image Steganography using python and PIL.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure to work with!

Seller's Response:

Seller had great communication. Deliverables work exactly as agreed. Great working with you!

Seller's Response:

outstanding experience. Pete was very open to suggestions and pointed out any short comings in the deliverables.

Seller's Response:

Fantastic experience!

:

Amazing experience as always.




No comments:

Post a Comment