Saturday, June 20, 2020

Create A Nice Installer Using Nsis For Your Software











About:

The installation-routine is the first contact any customer will have with your product.

A good looking and concise installer is the key to a good start with your product.



I will provide you with a good and stable installer using NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System). It will create a "setup.exe" (or "install.exe - whatever you like. Creating *.msi is not possible this way).



You can choose whether to have a license agreement or not and if you select the "ADVANCED" package you can have up to four components, that will be selectable on a dedicated components-page (like "Desktop Shortcut", "Start Menu Shortcuts").



If you have special requirements (i.e. setting of registry-keys and/or other functions) contact me to see what can be done. 



If you need get rid of the "unknown publisher" dialog Microsoft displays upon installation, the installer needs to be "Authenticode Signed". You can do that yourself or let me do it (See Extras). If you book the 
Authenticode Signature, I'll need your certificate to do this. I have no such certificate. (And if I had, my name would show up, not yours..)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment