Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Develop Any Desktop Application For You











About:

Whether you want to add some functionality to your business or you just want to distribute an application, I can work with you to produce high quality, clean and most importantly functional products. also, I can help you to Modify existing applications or develop new applications by turning your ideas into code That runs at your desktop in a few hours and with less cost as possible.



I'm expert in :-

  1. Desktop Applications
  2. Web Applications
  3. Database
  4. Microsoft SQL server
  5. C#
  6. Object-Oriented
  7. File Handling


(Please discuss your application with me before placing order)

Reviews


:

reat developer! we have done about 8 projects all finished in time.

:

one word WOW Awesome guy with awesome skills. He answered all question very fast. He changed everything within minutes. He know exactly what he does and the result is a nice Software for me and my guys. I can highly recommend him and I wish him a successful way here on Fiverr Thanks

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment