Monday, May 4, 2020

Make Amazing Guis For Desktop Applications Using Tkinter











About:

I'm passionate about my work and I will provide services in both, open sourse and commercial paid, software inclusive of ArcGIS, QGIS, Anaconda Adobe Animate cc, Erdas Imagine, Autodesk etc. I'll design most appealing and visually tempting GUIs for you in python using tkinter for your desktop applications. Furthermore, I'll also provide you beautifully optimized maps and help you in web based gis/non-gis application developement. Some key services I offer are as follow:



- Web scraping

- Web Application development

- Mobile Application development

- Data downloading

- Python Scripting

- Floor Plans Drawing

- 3D Modeling (Architecture)

- Cartography

- 2D animations

- Story Boarding

- Adding Sound effects to animations or vidoes (after animation is completed)



Cheers!!!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment