Friday, May 1, 2020

Your Python Code And Scripting











About:

I will provide you with the best solution to you problem, I have 4 years of hands on experience in Python, Scrapy, machine learning and data sciences, I have worked on many different frameworks and libraries of python like Django, Scrapy, Pandas, numpy and Scikit learn. I can write code from simple scripts to complete websites and Desktop applications.



I can do.

  • simple python codes
  • GUI
  • Scrapy spiders
  • logical reasoning
  • data science and data visualization 
  • Machine learning


Why should you hire me?

  • High customer satisfaction rate
  • 24/7 availability
  • zero plagiarism
  • detailed commented code.
  • on time delivery




***Please contact before ordering***

Reviews


:

THANKS A LOT

:

He was quick in delivery and good at communication. Thank you

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment