Friday, May 1, 2020

C Sharp Programming Projects And Bug Fixing











About:

Hi,

If you are looking for someone to develop Desktop applications or  do Programming Assignments then you are in a very good Place.




I have 3 years of experience in web development and desktop application development



I can help you with

  • .Net
  • C#
  • Microsoft Visual C++
  • C++
  • Windows Form Application
  • MS SQL 
  • Console Application
  • UI/UX Designs
  • Custom programs/applications 
  • Fix errors from programs/applications

  • Advanced Algorithms implementation

  • Support & Maintenance 
  • Custom Scripts
  • NuGet Packages Import & Implementation
  • Database Integration 
  • Programming
  • Programming Assignments


Why
 choose me ? 
I am a software engineer and i  have 3 years of experience working as a developer. So i can help you with any project or  assignment.



Contact me before placing order. Thank You

Reviews


:

Nice work

:

Very nice work

:

Very professional, completed the work within the given deadline on an immediate basis! Highly recommended:)

:

This guy is the best to the best of my knowledge. He is a master of all C# projects. I will always be very happy to give him projects to do for me. Try him and you will never regret.

:

Beautiful, bright as usual as expected:)




No comments:

Post a Comment